speedometer not working integra replaced vss please help

integragonewild

hello ive got a 2001 acura integra its got the b18b1 motor and the cars speedometer isnt working. the car has a gsr gauge cluster in it if that makes a difference when i bought the car the speedomter and odometer wernt working at all. i searched and saw that it could be the vss vehical speed sensor. i replaced that part and it still isnt working. i replaced the part becaues the connector was broken on it. please help and sorry iam new just joined today. please help me becuase i got a ticket driving it like this and was over the limit thanks

integragonewild

hello ive got a 2001 acura integra its got the b18b1 motor and the cars speedometer isnt working. the car has a gsr gauge cluster in it if that makes a difference when i bought the car the speedomter and odometer wernt working at all. i searched and saw that it could be the vss vehical speed sensor. i replaced that part and it still isnt working. i replaced the part becaues the connector was broken on it. please help and sorry iam new just joined today. please help me becuase i got a ticket driving it like this and was over the limit thanks

integragonewild

the gear on the bottom part of the vss is lose? i dont know because it slides in and out also when i moved the gear the speedomter moved up and down but somtimes it wouldnt dont know why thought the more info i gave u guys the more help i can get i know we can get it done thanks guys pease reply

integragonewild

IntegRa speedometer ain't working

The other needles all work it's onley the speedometer and odometer and trip meter all others work fine .