Spoon or b18c5

integragsr2002

Im lookin in to getting a new motor spoon or b18c5 I have now a gsr stock and I could just do a rebuild but what would be more bang for my buck, leaning on the b18

pr1nc3

Well you should list the plans you have for the car. a spoon engine or b18c5 is kinda useless if your gonna just dd drive the car .
The gsr you have now can be built to be faster then both if you take the time a research. You already have something to build on y go out and spend 3-4 k on a c5 or 4-5k on a spoon engine.

IMO build the c1 that's what I'm doing with my gsr .up the comp build the head it can be faster at the end of the day over both crate engines

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

lazeebeast35

What he said ^^. What are you planning to do with the car??

dsizer89

im looking for a b18c1 to rebuild if you plan on getting a new motor

integragsr2002

im wanting something with power that wont throw a rod..... Been there done that in my LS not fun!

Im looking to bet the most from a motor with reliable parts. I want about 350 whp if possible more.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
im wanting something with power that wont throw a rod..... Been there done that in my LS not fun!

Im looking to bet the most from a motor with reliable parts. I want about 350 whp if possible more.
Why? You realise these cars really can't put more than 200hp to the road reliably without needing overly expensive supporting mods. I'd rather have a stock B18C with bolt ons and an insane suspension setup than some stupid turbo'd motor that is about as reliable as a black father.

ramatan

Why? You realise these cars really can't put more than 200hp to the road reliably without needing overly expensive supporting mods. I'd rather have a stock B18C with bolt ons and an insane suspension setup than some stupid turbo'd motor that is about as reliable as a black father.

hey u rass am a black dad very reliable lol. but yea i agree with you dont need all that power the car wont be fun anymore

dlo253

This guy said spoon and not break the bank in one sentence, cmon now. 350hp reliably? You realize you must turbo for numbers like that. Fast cars break shit, period. Gonna have to make a compromise somewhere.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
:lol:
hey u rass am a black dad very reliable lol. but yea i agree with you dont need all that power the car wont be fun anymore
:rolf:
This guy said spoon and not break the bank in one sentence, cmon now. 350hp reliably? You realize you must turbo for numbers like that. Fast cars break s***, period. Gonna have to make a compromise somewhere.
Here we go again, lol.