Started my black and tan interior today.

DB7ish

lol. Yeah, I wish I could paint like that.

Passed by the junkyard. Pulled some 6x9"s out of a '98-'02 Accord with a clean interior, no broken/missing windows. They came out easy and--' seem to be in pretty good condition. I tapped them and they sound good. I took the plugs too. They seem to be exactly like the ones that were in my Integra, so it should be plug and play. Its way to hot and sunny right now to work in the car, so I'm going to get started on the door sills and maybe later I'll try to get the old speakers out of my Integra (I think a couple of screws will end up being frozen/rusted on there).

Old Integra speakers:

Speakers from the '98-02 Accord

Painted speaker covers. I think they'll look better once I get the black 3rd brake cover and c-pillars on there.

DB7ish

Lol. Not really, but at least a Honda stamp would have been nice. These might be cheap OEM replacement. Idk. Don't really know much about audio systems.

Well, prepped the door sills for paint, and started painting them while trying to remove the rear speakers between coats. Took forever to get some of these screws out. Sprayed everything with PB Blaster and had to spin some of the screws from inside the trunk/under the speakers with visegrips. The philips heads got a bit striped which made things a lot harder. But eventually I got the speakers out and put the new ones in. At the same time, I finished spraying the door sills and 3rd brake light cover. Sure enough, the Accord speakers use the same exact plugs as Integras. Tested them out and they work fine. Just have to try to tune my crappy headunit to make them sound better.

Tomorrow, I have to do a real good cleaning of the rear interior and put everything back in. Tomorrow I might also start taking out the pillar trim panels and prepping them for paint. Well, expect more pics.

Heres a pic of the OEM black passenger vent and door handle surround, along with my painted door speaker cover.