Stash box

dlo253

I just hide my bricks in the hvac system. Feds I'm joking!! Don't come tear my car apart.
If you wanna carry illegal items, dont ask for help online. Use your head dude...... wtf r u movin anyways? Didn't read the whole thread if u answered hahaha. This site always gives me a good laugh in the morning.

PocketBomber

Yeah openly talking about it is kinda dumb but I doubt local PDs are scouring car forums to find dudes with dime bags.

Some people's opinion is to not have it, obviously, but some of us believe it shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Difference between what's right and what's legal. Street racing? Stupid and illegal, though some of us get stupid sometimes. Smoking pot? Pretty much harmless. Completely harmless if you do it at home before bed to help with your insomnia like i did. But thanks to the legal system I have to resort to ambien. Ambien is way way way worse than weed. Ive made way worse choices, done stupid things, gotten in a car wreck once, etc. it fucks your thinking up way worse than weed.

And in 10 years I hope there's not a commercial from a law firm pushing me to sue for some crazy side effect.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Who says he's even talking about weed? Unless he's some sort of dealer, the size of the package he is referring to is a LOT more than your average doobie dudes carry along assortment

R13

The other asshole
Hello! I need your help. I decided to do business on the Internet. I created my own website. Now I want to ask you for help. I want you to rate my site Young Girls on Firecams.com . Your opinion is important to me, since the site is new. I want to improve the shortcomings. If I do this, then the site will bring more money. Will you help me?
Get outta here with that pedo shit.