Stash box

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I mean it's all about ease of access right? Mod your center console/storage. A few well placed "L" brackets and you could shorten the floor of your center console's storage area and create a small stash space. One that doesn't involve you running to the back of the car to try and hide your stuff. That just defeats the purpose. At least to me.
You shouldn't need it while you're driving
Open ur glove all the way and look behind it theres alot of room and keep Hella papers in there lol also behind ur stereo . =)
Nice try FBI, that's the first place you guys look

jbrown97ls

If you've ever watched F&F, you would know that the primo stash location is under a custom passenger seat with a flip up bottom.

jbrown97ls

On another note, if you do stash "things" in your car, please remove them before selling the car. That is if your car doesn't get taken away from you for various reasons. A friend of mines dad was doing a deep clean of his car once he bought it and found a baggy (idk how much) of cocain.

Christeg

Open ur glove all the way and look behind it theres alot of room and keep Hella papers in there lol also behind ur stereo . =)
Well id prefer it on the exterior of the car. Its gonna br packaged good, so not worried about the smell, but id rather be safe

PocketBomber

I watched a video on stashing your weed. The harder it is to retrieve the less likely it is to be found. 1, get some metal window mesh and some self taping screws. Open your stock air box if you still have it. Put a round mesh screen in the bottom and somehow rig your airbox as a stash spot. Or 2. Do what I'm working on, a stash box that replaces the airbag but uses the cover. Uses a kitchen cabinet lock thing that you need a magnet to release the catch all hardware store parts.

PocketBomber

Missed a comma there. They're all hardware store parts. Plywood. Hinges. Brackets. Cabinet parts. Magnetic child cabinet Locks. A cabinet spring.

Christeg

I watched a video on stashing your weed. The harder it is to retrieve the less likely it is to be found. 1, get some metal window mesh and some self taping screws. Open your stock air box if you still have it. Put a round mesh screen in the bottom and somehow rig your airbox as a stash spot. Or 2. Do what I'm working on, a stash box that replaces the airbag but uses the cover. Uses a kitchen cabinet lock thing that you need a magnet to release the catch all hardware store parts.
I dont have the stock airbox anymore. But the airbag was a thought. I saw a motorized one on youtube. I wouldnt even know where to begin