sticker for cars

jdmgsr04

i was wondering if clubintegra.com is going to have a sticker for our cars? it would be nice to have one though it was just a idea :idea:

DownShift96GSR

I like the idea too. I got a bunch of friends that have RSXs and are on clubrsx.com and they all have stickers on their cars. I wanna sticker too. Plus I figure if the head people here do enough R&D, the stickers should add like 15-20 hp, right? :D

HelixGSR

If downshift says it adds HP i belive him ! i want...... hm........ will 3500 stickers cover my whole car? i see civics do it all the time, so they must be fast

DownShift96GSR

3500 stickers is a lot dude. That's like a 3 second Q/M..........you figure at least 5 HP per sticker, now that's fast.........

HelixGSR

heh heh still fast vroom vroom...... yeah i need.. 3500 stickers, a 10000000 foot 3 layer wing........ vents everywhere.... some led washers. led everything... ^__^

4banger

stickers would be nice. any idea on how they will look? it would help on bringing some people over here

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dont forget the Altezza tails, and underbody neon glow, if u gonna go all out, u cant do it with out those pimp ass altezzas

:hithead: Rice Rockets

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm up for some clubintegra decals, people need to be reppin this place so it can grow and grow :mrgreen:

Todd

token ex-mod
w00t, for rizzle :thumbs up... i'm just gonna take electrical tape and make my own clubintegra.com stickers all over other peoples cars :thumbs up

AcuraInt3gra

I want a sticker! :lol:. I'd like to represent ClubIntegra all the way up in NORCAL. Let me know where to sign up for a sticker!