*Stolen* From Edmonds Community College

styleKIMCHEE

My car was stolen today.

1998 Acura Integra was stolen from Edmonds Community College Parking lot earlier, LICENSE PLATE : 461-VOK

Dark Red, Damage to drivers side door and fender, Real Mugen Twin Loop, Gun Metal Gram Light's, Groud Control Coilovers, Automatic Transmission, IF seen please Call the police or 2068176063. I dont know how to add a photo to this, i have one on a thread i created so if anyone can add that in the comment I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

styleKIMCHEE

Thanks, sorry I was rushing cuz i still need to do all of my school work.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Swerve

Shawn
Ugh that sucks. Expensive shot on there to:/

whitedc4

Is the nsx yours also? That's sexy

Anyways sorry about the loss:(
Hopefully it turns up!

styleKIMCHEE

Thanks guys, it's my cousins nsx(possibly for sale). I appreciate the help

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

styleKIMCHEE

Find anything out yet?
No, it's still missing.. I'm hoping that's a good sign nobody stripped it and left it on the road..

If you see a mugen twin loop or gram lights let me know! The resonator is beat up bad and there's a hole before the muffler

dlo253

Yeah, hopefully she comes back safely dammit...
I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for parts. What were the specs on your wheels, and tires? What other parts did you have on it that would be easily identifiable?

styleKIMCHEE

Yeah, hopefully she comes back safely dammit...
I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for parts. What were the specs on your wheels, and tires? What other parts did you have on it that would be easily identifiable?
I just had the 57 max gram lights, ground control sleeves and mugen twin loop. the wheels are 16x7 i believe 7. also, the tires are falken 45s. The head lights are foggy, blue aem short ram. clean black leather interior. OH and in it were a pair of usdm 98+ primered fenders. The fenders add a blue back side, and had side marker holes cut. One hole(think it was left) was straight and the other hole (right i believe) was crooked down towards the front.

2 wheels have a 1 cm chip in the paint on outer edge showing white.

Last edited: