STOLEN from Everett, WA 5/21/13 C.H.C. car

dlo253

Exactly. Anything to kill time. Tow truck, just gotta hope you have enough time to run out when they trip the tilt sensor.. wish people could get real jobs and get their own shit like real people...

dlo253

He got it back without too much taken out luckily. coulda been worse.
We had another crew car just a couple nights ago get jacked out of West Seattle. A green db, big white Cascade Honda Crew decal on the back window, tinted taillights, and qtr panel damage. Keep an eye out yall NW peeps!

AvilesDC2

Boston bound. 95GSR
this is why the honda game never gets any love from other makes cuz of the thieves and fucked up stories that go along. kinda makes me wanna get out of the honda game and move on to better make and models.

dak

how can civics and integra get stolen so easy

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
this is why the honda game never gets any love from other makes cuz of the thieves and f***ed up stories that go along. kinda makes me wanna get out of the honda game and move on to better make and models.
I got out for 10yrs, then came back. Since the scene is trying to make a comeback from the rice world. Hopefully, it continues to get better

The first thing you have to get when you have an acura is an alarm and kill switches.
x2

how can civics and integra get stolen so easy
Any car can be stolen. The most common are Hondas and Acuras cus of what people put into them. And if you know the trick, you can too

Last edited: