STOLEN from Everett, WA 5/21/13 C.H.C. car

dlo253

Thanks for the wishes everybody.
So, to add to my paranoia.... A pressure washer was stolen from the house Im staying at... They had to go pretty far onto the property..... Time to sleep on the couch in front of the window with Ol' Mossy I guess.

OEMTeggy

Im so tired of thieves, I got my brother looking around up north as well for it,Anyone tires to take mine there gonna be working hard to get it started.Hope you guys get it back.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Thanks for the wishes everybody.
So, to add to my paranoia.... A pressure washer was stolen from the house Im staying at... They had to go pretty far onto the property..... Time to sleep on the couch in front of the window with Ol' Mossy I guess.
That's scary:eek:

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

XjoEnX

Damn I'm sorry to hear bro :( I hope your buddy gets it in back soon

98GS

Damn it I hate thieves! Every time I hear another teg got stolen it brings me back to when my 1st one was stolen. The cups file reports but seem to do nothing. Unless someone or lo Jack presents them with something. I hope u get ur car back. I live in Washington so ill try to keep a look out too.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

96GSRteg

Tyler
FOUND! Some guy reported an abandoned car in his apartment complex in mount lake terrace by the high school and it was my car! I am so relieved that shes back.

They stole: front/rear black leather seats, gauge cluster, cluster dimmer knob (wtf), password jdm carbon kevlar intake, hids and low beams, stereo, subs, and my hondata s300 ecu. Those bitches! so far i bought some new seats and put my stock ecu back in so im back to running. although i dont know how fast im going :)

R13

The other asshole
Shit, Glad you got it back though man!

dlo253

Got a few other security measures we can implement as well. Just glad you got her back with her heart intact bro.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Glad to hear you got it back as well! On a side note everyone thinks security helps. It slows down some thieves but nothing stops a tow truck. I'm pretty sure shady fuckers that work for AAA have been stealing cars down here at least. Who's gonna question AAA towing a car? Nobody. People will think oh they must've had car trouble. I'm still tripping out on how my friend got his GSR jacked and his neighbor's Turbo EG in the same night. Had to be tow trucks. Everyone keep your babies safe out there! And "good ol mossy" can't hurt either.