stolen integra

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
my brother's car got stolen last night, it's 96 ls, silver with aout 55k ori. miles, all bone stock.any info is appreciated. i hate thieves!!!!! I dont know how to upload pics

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
This thread is retarded. If your freakin car got stolen and you want help post some info. License plate, color, when and where it was stolen from, etc.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
This thread is retarded. If your freakin car got stolen and you want help post some info. License plate, color, when and where it was stolen from, etc.
yeah the car was stolen, and i post the color, description of the car, and i'm sure you've read all the replies from previous viewers. The only missing is license plate number, i dont think that neccessary because no one gonna steal a car and driving around the street after a few hours, because they knew the car is reported. And teggies is not a type of car that they take it for a ride or do some transportation and then leave it on the side of a highway with a burn out shell.

The reason that i posted this thread is hoping that they will part out the car and one of you may be running into it and please let us know. We're hoping that they will leave the car in couple of days after the deal is done but the chance is very very slim on these integras, specially with a clean, low miles bone stock car.

Sorry if i made you retarded but please help if you know any info... thanks a lot and God bless in the new year!