STOLEN: white, 4-door 1998 Acura Integra GSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaro97

$650 Reward for info on STOLEN: white, 4-door 1998 Acura Integra GSR

***** Reward for Information *****

I am offering a $650 reward for any information that leads to both of the following:
(1) the arrest and conviction of the individuals who stole the vehicle
(2) complete recovery of the vehicle

I realize the vehicle may be in 3 pieces: engine, tranny, remaining vehicle. There is the possibility that the engine and tranny may be long gone but the vehicle is still remaining. I am still willing to offer a reward.

Why do I want this vehicle back so much?
(1) My mother loved the car
(2) A white 4-door GSR is rather rare and hard to replace

Once the individuals are convicted and the vehicle recovered, I will pay you by paypal, western union, etc. Or if you prefer, I can set up an escrow account so that the funds are automatically sent to you once the conditions are meet.

Please note that this reward is offered on a first come first serve basis. The first person that contacts me with the information that leads to convictions and vehicle recovery will be given the reward. Your anonymity is important and will be respected.

Some time in the late evening of Tuesday (June 9th) and Wednesday morning (June 10th) my mother’s white, 4-door 1998 Acura Integra GS-R was stolen in Hanover, MD. The vehicle has leather interior, red painted calipers, dark colored Rota wheels, tinted windows, and red Acura badges on the front/rear. The rear left bumper is also missing some paint and shows through to the primer.

My mother and I just relocated to the Baltimore area due to new jobs so we're still staying in extended stay hotels. It was heart wrenching when she came back inside the hotel this morning with tears in her eyes saying, "My car is gone!" She takes care of that car like its one of her kids.

There are also several boxes of hand made cards my mother made that were in the car. The worst part is that all of the special cards she made to send to people are now gone.

Anyways, enough with the sob stories. If you have any hints, tips, or information of any kind, please contact me by PM. Thank you for your time and make sure your Tegs are secured!

Last edited:

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
aww! i'm sorry to hear man, g/l and hope that you find it back in one piece. I'll keep my eyes out!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
my sis lives in baltimore, its pretty shady there, ill tell her to keep a eye out. sorry man.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damn, your mom has a bad ass Integra...

GL w/getting her back.

Sammich

i feel your pain...its almost the senitmental things that are in teh car that hurts more. i really hope yall find it

camaro97

Offering a reward.

I am offering a $650 reward for any information that leads to both of the following:
(1) the arrest and conviction of the individuals who stole the vehicle
(2) complete recovery of the vehicle

I realize the vehicle may be in 3 pieces: engine, tranny, remaining vehicle. There is the possibility that the engine and tranny may be long gone but the vehicle is still remaining. I am still willing to offer a reward.

Why do I want this vehicle back so much?
(1) My mother loved the car
(2) A white 4-door GSR is rather rare and hard to replace

Once the individuals are convicted and the vehicle recovered, I will pay you by paypal, western union, etc. Or if you prefer, I can set up an escrow account so that the funds are automatically sent to you once the conditions are meet.

Please note that this reward is offered on a first come first serve basis. The first person that contacts me with the information that leads to convictions and vehicle recovery will be given the reward. Your anonymity is important and will be respected.

NorteSidin

Location of 1998 Acura Integra 4 Door

I seen your thread and did Extensive searching on craiglist

I found the exact same car Your talking about
The post is listed as this...

1998 Acura Integra 4 door - $600

1998 Acura Integra 4 door. This car was stolen from me and parts were stripped out of the interior.
Still has running engine and all exterior parts. Good for parts or easy to get rebuilt.
E-mail if interested for specific parts missing or other inquiries.
Serious inquiries only. Asking for $600.

If you did not Post this I will Send you the Criagslist ad.
Get Back too Me Immediatly!!!

NorteSidin

Status
Not open for further replies.