subs in a back of a 3rd gen

cHuBByCU

hey has anyone put only subs in the back with the strut bar going across the back? if you have, how did you do it. any pics?

socalgsr33

cHuBByCU said:
hey has anyone put only subs in the back with the strut bar going across the back? if you have, how did you do it. any pics?
WHAT DO U MEAN. What are you trying to do. clarify

B16aTeggy

he means will a box with subs fix in the back of a g3 teg with a strut bar.. i sure its been done... u need to find out how much room u have between the floor and bar.. and get sumone to make u a box that will fix or make one ur self.. maybe go with 1 12 or 2 10s faceing up.. that should give u more room.. its going to be a tight fix

hadjie85

or u could just stick ur sub in your wheel well... :D like me

94tegT3 turbo

I have seen it done with 2 10's. However, it has to be a small custom box. If you can do this, at least u know the box wont move at all thanks to the bar. Good luck man.

01cleatus

I took out my backseat and my friends have been telling me since I do not have a back seat anymore I should put a system in the back in the place where my seats were. If and when I can get some more $$$$. But I guess it would look cool if it was a custom made box. Also that is the onlt way I could put a system in there cause I have a strut bar back there too.So I dont know if that would work for you but I am considering it.

g3tucked

definately possible

yeah it is possible. I had subs in the back of my teggy with a rear strut bar. I put too 12's facing up, on the corners and the amps in the middle. However, it was kinda pricy even though I made the box myself.
Sorry no pictures i dont own a digital camera, i should get one though