supercharge options

camopaint0707

Are there still any supercharging options for older integras? Any kits available? Or any piece together kits done? Looking for any direction. Thanks.

Noneed2Hate

almost $3000 for a legit kit missing only an intercooler and piping more or less seems like a good deal to me.

camopaint0707

$3000 just seems high to me. I supercharged my old cobalt for half that. Granted that was a pieced together kit, but yeah.

Noneed2Hate

$3000 just seems high to me. I supercharged my old cobalt for half that. Granted that was a pieced together kit, but yeah.
You also have to keep into account that Cobalt's have a variant that came with a supercharger, so it's easy and cheap to piece together an OEM or slightly better than OEM kit.

Integra's didn't come with an option like that other than buying an "overpriced" kit that these companies had to develop for a car that wasn't intended to have one in anyway from the factory..

Last edited:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I've been searching for a while for the Jrsc in my area but for a decent price but could never find. I also want to super charge my integra and the kraftwerks kit is what's available and is pretty good sc.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I've been searching for a while for the Jrsc in my area but for a decent price but could never find. I also want to super charge my integra and the kraftwerks kit is what's available and is pretty good sc.
Check out the new Smoking Tire podcast, they talk about different types of chargers. Pretty interesting. The JRSCs have been popping up lately all over the internet. My friend had one and it made pretty good power.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you've already got a Holden, why would you want to try to make power from a 90s econobox?

camopaint0707

If you've already got a Holden, why would you want to try to make power from a 90s econobox?
I'm already about modded out performance wise in that car, short of adding a turbo or supercharger. I already have spray and a cam in it. Plus, it's a lot easier to work on a little 4 banger than a v8, and cheaper too.