-Szadys Artwork-

Szady

Hey guys...I decided to take a break from doing all of your cars, because I needed/wanted to work on something of my own. Something that wasnt what somebody else wanted. I havent forgotten about you guys...I'll pick your cars back up again soon, I promise.

Anywho...I'll be posting my own, personal artwork in this thread to showcase. It'll be anything from cars, scenes, characters, etc. I'm really trying to broaden my horizons here, and start creating a portfolio for myself for future job opportunities. Lets face it...doing artwork for free isnt going to get me anywhere in life...lol.

I'll update in two forms...a Work In Progress (WIP) and a Final Art section. Everything will be kept in this original post, so make sure to keep checking back often. If you want to keep even more up to date with me and my art, follow me on Instagram. It's easier for me to update on there via my phone than it is through the forums. My username is: Szady

WIP:

Final Art:
Nissan Skyline R34: I don't think I've ever been more happy with any of my artwork before, than I am with this. It came out way better than I ever imagined!

Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I love this show, I did as a kid. I watch it every weekend with my son, too! Booyakasha!

F-16 Falcon: I love how this came out.

Spoolin It Up:

Honda S2000

BMW E36

Subaru STi

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

You should make a video of youu makin these. And then time lapse it :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i wish i had skills like this! reminds me of one of the cars in that ps2 game auto modellista!

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Szady

Thanks guys!

You should make a video of youu makin these. And then time lapse it :)
I thought about that...but it would take a while to make the video. Sometimes I draw, then re-draw lines 3-4 times. I COULD just hide them all, then show a time lapse video of the lines showing up...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was trying to imply having it face you and the screen so we could see your sexy self drawin them thangs!

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.