T25 turbo Build on a INTEGRA NEED HELP!! POST

95martinoDC2

First of all I am boosting my stock ls motor on my 95 teg have a few mods exhaust, intake, mild PnP putting out 140whp

This build is budget primarily most bang for the buck considering I am in school I cant work to much considering baseball year round but I am figuring on spending 800 without tune ( tune on Chrome or Hondata S100) whichever is cheaper really lol)

I have been looking into turbos and found the 14b and T25 turbos I was wondering how much work is really needed to make this happen considering I have a friend that will weld for me for free. I am mainly looking at the T25 turbo for now but the thing that is confusing me is how I am goiong to make it work would I get a cast B series manifold weld a plug over the external wastegate port? Then get an adaptor T3 to T25 would that work? and then for my downpipe go to the junkyard cut the 5 Bolt downpipe flange off the stock eclipse or talon downpipe and weld it on to to a downpip made for an integra? Then I have a 3 inch all the way back Hanabe turbo exhaust to bolt that to!

Then I planned on using the stock 440cc DSM injectors and running the same piping and intercooler setup for an Integra

/SIZE]SOMONE PLEASE HELP OUT AN GIVE ME THERE ADVICE I AM KIND OF NEW TO THIS AND NEED SOME KNOWLEDGABLE ADVICE APPRECIATE IT GUYS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!

Spody02

Name: Cody
your gonna need more money, i wouldnt even waste 800 on t25 build. this build would be pointless, the turbo is soooo small

If you are set on a stock Mitsubishi turbo, use the 14b.
If you can spare the cash, get an Evo3 Big 16g or 18G turbo.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
The 16G Evo 3 is what's up; you should center your build around that turbo IMO.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
then for my downpipe go to the junkyard cut the 5 Bolt downpipe flange off the stock eclipse or talon downpipe and weld it on to to a downpip made for an integra?
Just leave the DSM o2 housing on the turbo and make a downpipe to fit it with a 2 bolt flange....that will be much easier than trying to adapt straight to the turbine housing.

If you are set on a stock Mitsubishi turbo, use the 14b.
If you can spare the cash, get an Evo3 Big 16g or 18G turbo.
:thumbs up

Don't waste your time with a T25.

gitano

ey you know what am here to help you guys your t25 is kinda small but is ok

:suprise::suprise:
First of all I am boosting my stock ls motor on my 95 teg have a few mods exhaust, intake, mild PnP putting out 140whp

This build is budget primarily most bang for the buck considering I am in school I cant work to much considering baseball year round but I am figuring on spending 800 without tune ( tune on Chrome or Hondata S100) whichever is cheaper really lol)

I have been looking into turbos and found the 14b and T25 turbos I was wondering how much work is really needed to make this happen considering I have a friend that will weld for me for free. I am mainly looking at the T25 turbo for now but the thing that is confusing me is how I am goiong to make it work would I get a cast B series manifold weld a plug over the external wastegate port? Then get an adaptor T3 to T25 would that work? and then for my downpipe go to the junkyard cut the 5 Bolt downpipe flange off the stock eclipse or talon downpipe and weld it on to to a downpip made for an integra? Then I have a 3 inch all the way back Hanabe turbo exhaust to bolt that to!

Then I planned on using the stock 440cc DSM injectors and running the same piping and intercooler setup for an Integra

/SIZE]SOMONE PLEASE HELP OUT AN GIVE ME THERE ADVICE I AM KIND OF NEW TO THIS AND NEED SOME KNOWLEDGABLE ADVICE APPRECIATE IT GUYS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!

gitano

ey ur t25 turbo is ok i using a t28 turbo on my 1990 ls with 16 psi feels so kool when is pushing man so if you try to rebuild your turbo is kind waste of time i just rebuild a garret t3/t4 for my car was good but like a month breaks so is better if you order a brand new on ebay or turbonetics.com i dont know how much u want to spend but don waste your money rebuilding the t25 you need to send it to balanced pay for the rebuilding kit and you dont know if is going to work........i just tuning my car in yuma arizona was kind of cheap i pay for the tuning 350 dlls ...................

94Ls-Vtec

if money right now is the problem then the t25 is not a bad idea and then just upgrade later when u can buy a new t3 or smething that u wanna run.my cousin made 285hp in his nissan 200sx with a stock motor.he could run down corvetts and mustangs with no problem