Tc

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Since I havent been on the road or track lately etc... I was wondering how quick are TC's?
they seem like cool cars and such just was wondering if there quick? could a LS i/h/e take one?
just surfing the net came across a tc site and was wondering if our cars are quicker

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I drove a clients one at work today,I gotta admit it drove really nice,..I'm just not big on them personally.
yeah i've seen a few on sat nights that where fixed up and seem nice
then i see the stock ones and they seem cool.
do you think its quicker then a ls?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
8urcivics gf has one. They arent bad little cars really. 163hp, i belive theyll do a mid 15. But from what ive seen on them, they dont respond to mods very well. They are quicker than a LS

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
yeah i've seen a few on sat nights that where fixed up and seem nice
then i see the stock ones and they seem cool.
do you think its quicker then a ls?

It should be quicker...alot newer,alot larger engine and more power output (IIRC), but I've never been fond of their "performance", honestly. Theres a pair or turbo'd ones around here,one was bragging about his 13.9s,wich I thought was comical,...

jason.az1

I'm lost!
8urcivics gf has one. They arent bad little cars really. 163hp, i belive theyll do a mid 15. But from what ive seen on them, they dont respond to mods very well. They are quicker than a LS
so mid 15's for a tc
LS do around there with boltons dont they? lol i dont remember
so it should be a good race??

jason.az1

I'm lost!
It should be quicker...alot newer,alot larger engine and more power output (IIRC), but I've never been fond of their "performance", honestly. Theres a pair or turbo'd ones around here,one was bragging about his 13.9s,wich I thought was comical,...
you posted the same time i did lol

yeah makes since newer car with more hp

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Lol more money,...I told one owner give me the money he spent on his car altogether (20 some grand) and I'll race him in a "slow honda".

its all about what you want tho...they are nice for a DD,just not somethign to build IMHO

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The tC is pretty slow. I raced a modded one when I had my GSR and I walked all over him very badly.....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The tC is pretty slow. I raced a modded one when I had my GSR and I walked all over him very badly.....
It's funny how most of the drivers I see with tCs think they're the shit and rev on me. I saw a modified on the freeway last night and his exhaust piping looked like it was gonna scrape the ground. I don't understand why Toyota bends their ehausts toward the ground like that.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I figured with a big 2.4 they night sound decent. Everyone I hear with header and exhaust sounds digusting. They spew out an obnoxious buzz like none other

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Psh a couple of them couldn't keep up on corners. =P

Dude was trying to impress his girlfriend and kept following me. But I turned into a spot where there's a lot of corners... I'll just say that, he was probably embarassed. His joke didn't work too well. :twisted: