The beginning of what will hopefully be an awesome project

R13

The other asshole
It's actually not that bad, Like the other guys said get smaller tires and lower it would make it look better but I imagine the ride quality in it right now is probably amazing!

Yeah its way better than what it was. I still need to change out the swaybar bushings because the ones i have are starting to get all rotted and destroyed. Ive just been super lazy about it. Ill probably lower it in the spring since im changing the suspension over the winter. Just some sport shocks and coilover sleeves. Maybe a .5in drop for the time being.

Just got some truhart shocks and springs. serious drop to come. So heres a list of stuff to come shortly...

Truhart suspension (already mentioned)
Fixing those rust spots
repaint the front and rear bumpers
pull the small dent in the hood
itr replica spoiler
itr front lip
new exhaust (when I can afford it. Probably a megan racing drift spec)

Last edited:
So an update finally. Suspension is getting done next week. Just ordered a truhart camber kit. Also fixing the rust as soon as I can get into the machine shop to make and weld a new panel. Also had to do some welding on the exhaust this past Tuesday.

R13

The other asshole
May want to roll the fenders a bit too if a local shop can do it for the right price, Let me know how the truharts ride, I'm thinking of getting some myself.

May want to roll the fenders a bit too if a local shop can do it for the right price, Let me know how the truharts ride, I'm thinking of getting some myself.
I will deffinately let you know. As far as rolling the fender I am not sure if the place that I go to does it and I am not going to try it. Its not like my car has some crazy stance anyway so I probably won't.

R13

The other asshole
I was thinking for better tire clearance when the suspension compresses, Good updates :thumbs up