The beginning of what will hopefully be an awesome project

Ok guys so heres my problem right now. I still have 195/65/r15 tires. With a 2.5 drop in the front and 2.25 in the rear will I have rubbing issues?

<script src='http://img38.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=babycosplaymorebaby033.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>
for reference this is what im running and planning on lowering it 2.5 in the front but i don't know if i will have issues with the tires rubbing in the front.

R13

The other asshole
This may or may not be helpful as I'm sure my offset is different.

This is what I'm running, (Not sure exact size but they're 195/??/r15's

I can go low without rubbing issues though

Like I said probably not helpful but no one else answered so I figured I'd through this out there.

oh ok. sweet. I'm still waiting on the camber kit to come in. Its been sitting in CT since 4 this morning. I hope it comes in by monday because I was planning on installing my new suspension on tuesday and its a bitch to get appointments where im geting it installed. I would do it myself but i work 6 days a week.

R13

The other asshole
Should be able to make it work with that. :thumbup:

ok so Just put $1257 into the front end with new CV axles, wheel bearings, and had my truhart upper control arms installed. I also got a new battery and alternator. Still need to replace my sway bar bushings and end links with the Prothane kit I have and Itll be good to go. Then I can FINALLY lower it with the setup thats been sitting around the house since last December!

So quick update. A few weeks ago I had my car serviced to get the alternator replaced and have a few other things replaced as well. Literally a week later the bolt to my harmonic balancer broke in half and took the key with it. the crankshaft was also slightly damaged. So my question is would it be better to just do a gsr swap or attempt to rebuild my current motor? It currently has almost 200k on it so I am going to guess that most of the answers would be to swap it but I just want to get some opinions anyway.