The Cleanest RSXs

GSROWNSU

Ominous G2 said:
That very first one is sexy.
yea i agree all you need now is a naked chick laying on the hood....w/ a blanket under her so she doesn't scratch the paint of course :D

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Here's my friends RSX A-SPEC. Looks nice to me :D

uh oh!!!! :lol:

then his g/f has a 2003 Type-S with i/rh/e and full cf itr lip kit, cf oem hood, cf itr wing

209SpoonDC2

This car is friggin awesome. Those lucky Canadian bastards got their white DC5's with black interior. :evil:

CHILD

all day all JDM
besies the wheel hieght (which is getting replaced next by Tein full Coilovers) my wife's DC5-S is pretty damn clean! We've only had it for 2 months. She plans to boost it by HKS and use mostly Mugen products for cosmetics

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
it makes me happy seeing a lot of them have Acura Emblems still, Acura Represents luxury, like when you see a TL it'd look like another fuel economy car with H emblems, and Acura Just looks cooleR! Ill post my buddies 02 Type S when he gets his Aspec Spoiler and Cwest Lip , skirts, and rear valences painted.

and my god, these spoielrs are so god damn hideous, id buy an autozone aluminum wing before these, Yeah theyre mugen, sow hat if mugen made a double decker vader wing that was a small aluminum spoiler on top of a bigger autozone spoiler had Carbon Fiber stickers on it and was pink, just cuz it is mugen people would buy it.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
CHILD,

dayumn, that's a clean RSX and shit she wants to boost?!? I am loving the JDM Soshinoya Badges (New Driver Badges). Post more pics!!!

Let's see more pics!!

CHILD

all day all JDM
^^^ thats all she wants me to put up since she's not happy with the height. But i can get some more DC5's in here later

MoJoJoJo

Banned
child is a spoon whore, hey if ur wife is gonna use mostly mugen parts for looks, you check out the cf mugen kit? i dunno it they have it for the 05 rsx, in the states yet... but that thing looks nicceeeee :drool: