the im excited thread!

heykosal

Angkorian
just bought an 80GB playstation3 and im currently posting on my psp! yall know that youre jealous!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha, ballers. i'm still undicided whether to get a ps3 or xbox..... xbox has some good as games, but ps3 i still new.... :what:

Go 49ers!

Thats sick, i'm playing madden 08 on my DS right now. this shit is off the slave.

GO 49ERS!

It's all about Gore and Willis biatch!

I also have a PS2, i rock out on guitar hero with it, every now and then. I also a xbox that is collecting dust...but my nintendo DS is running clean.

I'll probly end up getting a PS3 after cristmas though.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I also have a PS2, i rock out on guitar hero with it, every now and then. I also a xbox that is collecting dust...but my nintendo DS is running clean.

I'll probly end up getting a PS3 after cristmas though.
I hope my GF gets me guitar hero 3 for x-mas

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
i just dont see how you can justify purchasing a ps3, 400 dollar system (before accesories needed) to play games that look and perform better on the 360 anyway. half the ps3 games dont even offer online play (ie. Virtual Fighter 5) but the 360 does. The ps3 is still new and carries a weak lineup of games (that are on 360 anyway)...IMO i would buy a ps3 when they obtain the x-factor they are waiting for. 360 has a ton of games for EVERYONE except RPGs which is still debatable...

heykosal

Angkorian
definetly trying to cop guitar hero 3. target had a black friday sale: guitar hero 3 for ps3 with TWO guitars for $85. too bad they were out of stock by the time i got there.

anyways, i got the psp to watch movies in the whip!

Surferman

I have 3 PS2's, so I always say I have one ps3.

Oh yeah and my bro has that new lighter slimmer silver psp that I sometimes I still. Dont have any good games yet though. Ima hadda get nfs.

I would love to have a ps3 though, if only you didn't have to buy a new HD tv to go along with it.:roll:
All my money goes to the car now.[what money that I make]:)