They tried to steal my Tegg!!

Winki

Undercover mod
wow that shit sux. if you were here in kc i think i have a door handle but you not so i would recomed hmotorsonline.com they have some type r doors for sale

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, uh huh...

but who ever made this thread really should pick up that door.... (I don't know who made the thread and I'm too lazy to go look. lol)

b16adx

Black ops beast
it could of been worse.they couldve taken the car and left the door handle.youre one of the lucky ones.

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
Soo i was at LongHorns steak house eattin like a fatty!! and when i went to go leave with the g/f notice somethin was wrong!! I was missin my door handel and my alarm was going off/ :evil:So i called the cops and insurance company asap.. I was lookin around for doors cuz theres no way i can reapair the handel. soo Teggy doors are 500 a pop and if anyone knows of any cheap ones layin around plz let me know.. Would be great if it was thunder gray but thats not gunna happen...
HEY Sorry to hear about ur door.. That really sux. i seen windows broken, lockes broken.. but never seen someone actually rip off the whole door handle. its Like One said.. Its Like the Hulk ripped ur shyt off.
but if ur familiar with Jersey. try MB RACING or CM Advanced Tuning---> I went to them for almost all my parts, they weren't expensive & they get it like in 2-3 days the most. CM usually has cars just laying around in their garage/lot, if they got it.. they have no problem in selling it... Cheaper than the junk yard for sure. i dont have their numbers infortunately, my phone was left home :( but its easy to find them on the internet. [[Sorry]]

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Soo i was at LongHorns steak house eattin like a fatty!! and when i went to go leave with the g/f notice somethin was wrong!! I was missin my door handel and my alarm was going off/ :evil:So i called the cops and insurance company asap.. I was lookin around for doors cuz theres no way i can reapair the handel. soo Teggy doors are 500 a pop and if anyone knows of any cheap ones layin around plz let me know.. Would be great if it was thunder gray but thats not gunna happen...
Damn man that sucks...What part of Pa you from?

PA_Tegra

Im from poconos... Brodheadsville!1 yea im in the middle of now where... The locals think that there lil ford focus' can run me down... lol its funny