tint removal questions

DC2tegraGSR

I just got pulled for tinted windows!!!! anyways anyone know how to remove tints? would I just take a razor blade and start from a point and peel off?

pepsilude

i used some spray they have at walmart called "tint off" and that helped a lot. Without that stuff your gonna have a lot of sticky residue.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i used some spray they have at walmart called "tint off" and that helped a lot. Without that stuff your gonna have a lot of sticky residue.
x2 .... or find someone else who wants front tints and swap windows ... tint laws suck

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
do you realize the last post before you was 2 years ago? next time please look at the date, it pisses ppl off when people bring threads from the grave

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
tint laws are so dumb. people stopped doing lines of blow up front like 25 years ago. save that for the back of the limo!
lol jk

;]

j13

Keep It Clean
Tint rules, I wouldn't take it off just because a stupid pig says so and tickets me for it

hollowfox

i use this tint on my front windshield called air blue its completely legal an tk 99% of uv and ir rays and is more effective then the darkest of limo tints granted its i tiny bit more expensive its realy worth it