Tires?

samace_sg

Second Glance
Well... Went to get an alignment today.. and the guy told me he couldn't do it because my tires were bad.
He also advised me buy a camber kit for my setup.. I am currently on H&R Sports w/ Illuminas.. I didn't think I needed it but I'll go for it...

I need to buy Tires... dont wanna pay too much.. looking for a sticky but all season tire in 205/50/15..
Any Suggestions?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Here are some choices:

1) Bridgestone Potenza G 009
2) Goodyear Eagle GT-HR
3) Kumho Ecsta AST
4) Kumho Ecsta ASX

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
cheapest tire....best bang for ur buck.........falken zeix 512. about 52 dollars a tire. i have had about 10 sets. really sticky for the first 3 or 4 months. then they become normal.

cheapest tire....best bang for ur buck.........falken zeix 512. about 52 dollars a tire. i have had about 10 sets. really sticky for the first 3 or 4 months. then they become normal.
X2 Thats what I have and I am very happy with them. I also got mine for 200 shipped. Cant beat that.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
same here. falken ziex 512's. have 2 sets of them. and for dry weather hit it up with some falken azenis RT615's!

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
H&R? Didn't you sell me your really noisy (bastard!) set? hmm...I use Kuhmo Ecsta AST...I think I'ma upgrade ot the ASX next.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've had a set of Falken Ziex 502's in the past, I was really happy with them. Awesome on dry, awesome on wet, poor in the snow, low road noise.
I've been through a set of Kumho Ecsta Supra's too, didn't enjoy my time with them. OK on dry, scary on wet, noisy on low tread.
I have BFG g-Force sport's right now. Awesome on dry and wet, low noise.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
a buddy of mine who runs SCCA Auto X for points runs off of the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1. He said even though they are a little more expensive their worth. Im looking at getting them for this up comming season. I've seen alot of the guys who run hard core auto run off of these tires.

speedin

The Transporter
I dont know, my all time favorite cheap tire was the Yokohoma AVS ES100's. They re-did the design but claim its better, IDK the new name. but same prices. See if you cant find the AVS's though.