To many forums no right answers!

B18a1 block obd0 b16 head ......can I use my stock pr4 automatic ecu? I red b4 but no right answer they say yeah then no am so confused 91Integra auto

94RS

No fucks given.
You're not finding an answer because nobody builds an automatic VTEC... But we all know how this thread will play out.

You're not finding an answer because nobody builds an automatic VTEC... But we all know how this thread will play out.
I found a couple but people like you never give the right answers ....dude do you even sleep? You eat shit sleep this forum....

94RS

No fucks given.
I found a couple but people like you never give the right answers ....dude do you even sleep? You eat s*** sleep this forum....
Nope. My only goal in life is to ruin your day.

Lets think about this:
stock ecu = stock programming
stock revrange for LS is 7200
Stock redline for a gsr 8200
And lets not forget vtec is wired to come on at 5500 in the ecu.
I seen all that but want hard facts people say stay with mine stock pr4. Then I see pr3obd0. Or p28... Am like wtf 3 days no hard facts period

I don't know anything about OBD0. I have done it on a OBD1 from OBD2. I know you can activate VTEC thru a VTEC Controller with a stock ECU on a OBD1 and OBD2. It may or may not work on OBD0.
Yeah I did looked that up but once again they said it's pain in the ass wiring lol am going to look more into that

Do you have to use automatic or would it be possible for you to learn 5 speed? Learning 5 speed would make this, cheaper, easier, and your car faster.

94RS

No fucks given.
Do you have to use automatic or would it be possible for you to learn 5 speed? Learning 5 speed would make this, cheaper, easier, and your car faster.
Look through past threads... He's only keeping auto because "manual has been done. I wanna change the game"

I mean if he wants to do something new, he's going to not find a lot of "right answers" because so few people have done it.

I mean if he wants to do something new, he's going to not find a lot of "right answers" because so few people have done it.
That is what am saying I seen write ups but then you have dickheads lol that like to bash on people fucking up the forums..lol I have seen clips on YouTube automatic turbo on the track doing 10s am like Fuck yeah

94RS

No fucks given.
That is what am saying I seen write ups but then you have dickheads lol that like to bash on people f***ing up the forums..lol I have seen clips on YouTube automatic turbo on the track doing 10s am like f*** yeah
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those are 1/8 mile runs.

VigLink badge