Tork's build thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
FYI transponders in orange bags can read from the inside of the car. or at least on a stripped car they can. I tend to have mine tied to something where it cant get hit and fall out or be destroyed. Or i dont use transponders.
For sure, thanks. I'll try a different location next time. Someone actually did lose their transponder on track. That should be fun for them.

Glad to see you get out there. I was supposed to do this event too, but had to work instead. When is your next event?
I'm not sure, they're probably not gonna give me any more days off work now I've been off almost 2 weeks lol and I need to replace my Clutch master cylinder before I get out there again. Some hard shifts I was getting grinds and that scared me. So I definitely need to get that replaced.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
It's been wayyyy too long since I've been on here. But I was thinking about you guys the other day and missing how the forums used to be. You know I only update when something big goes down. Well, the teg has now been boosted about 2 years, still on the OG stock bottom end. Currently pushing 10lbs through a Turbonetics 5758 and made a safe 325whp/216tq on E85. I've been enjoying the car at this power level because it's been perfect on the street and everything just seemed to work. Beesides upgrading to an S300 V3 ECU, and ID 1050 injectors, the car has basically remained the same as my all motor setup. It's quick enough to catch people by surprise, and reliable. Hoping to find a spare block to build soon and go for more power and boost. I think 450-500 would be a solid number to shoot for.

teggy by Toriano Thomas, on Flickr
_KAE1905 copy by Toriano Thomas, on Flickr
_KAE1908 copy by Toriano Thomas, on Flickr
_KAE1947 copy by Toriano Thomas, on Flickr
duo by Toriano Thomas, on Flickr

Winki

Undercover mod
Looks great. 4-500 is a quality power goal. Although i'm sure the 325 gets you some quality kills. Nothing better than beating the V8 that was trying to pick on you.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Looks great. 4-500 is a quality power goal. Although i'm sure the 325 gets you some quality kills. Nothing better than beating the V8 that was trying to pick on you.
Oh yea, most definitely! Always great catching Coyote's slipping or STI's/Evos.