Track Junkie Discussion!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Once a year. Im going to change mine when i get back from Button. I think I made the switch to Motul in Aug because AMSOIL sucked.

Motor Oil, once a month or so.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Once a year. Im going to change mine when i get back from Button. I think I made the switch to Motul in Aug because AMSOIL sucked.

Motor Oil, once a month or so.
Really? Once a year? Seems like a long time especially after running so many track events between changes.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Really? Once a year? Seems like a long time especially after running so many track events between changes.

Amsoil I felt it getting crunchy after a few months. I have had Motul gear 300 in since aug. Feels fine to me. I'll see how it looks when It comes out after buttonwillow.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
im getting an ASR sub frame and ITR rear sway bar. Im looking for bushings and endlinks. Any suggestions on brands?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Just get asr everything. Quality stuff.
u know, I just did some research on JHPUSA.com and they have a kit that's on sale. I might just jump on that. I just did a whole bunch of research to find the best deal, and all you said was ASR everything and I found a better deal. Now I have a headache....thanks :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'