Tracks in NC?

imchongx3

I can't seem to find any kind of track to go to near fayetteville, or in all of nc for that matter. It's all drag strips and ovals. Anyone know of one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96LSteg

Jemel
Im in NC as well and have been wondering this. I think all we have is a bunch of drag strips and thats it.

imchongx3

And shut down nascar tracks lmao. I'm like a half hour from rockingham. Shut down because of too many accidents. In nascar. I thought that was the whole purpose.

96LSteg

Jemel
haha! there is nothing where I am. I think the closest track to me is Piedmont and i believe that an 1/8 track.

imchongx3

Technically I'm not in fayetteville. But fayetteville has the motor speedway. They hold an event "freaky Friday" first Friday of every month they have drag racing open invitation. They allow bets and stuff like that. It's too bad I didn't want to drag this integra. Maybe I'll pick up a car to build drag. Idk. I've never been interested in quarter mile races

96LSteg

Jemel
High Point/Greensboro you are like 2hrs away from me if you live in Fayetteville

imchongx3

I'm about an hour and a half from high point. 45 from fayetteville. Looks like it's time to get a teggy gang together.

96LSteg

Jemel
this can be done :) ive been looking for people to hang out with. Most of the meets here in HP/Gboro are boring and usually get broken up because somebody wants to do a burnout or something stupid.

imchongx3

Down here it's a cancer of 19 year old GIs fresh out of airborne school and spent their entire bonus on an overpriced car, think they're shit don't stink, and get embarrassed, and peel out. I don't even go anymore. I keep getting flyers left on my windshield for some rsx club but I don't even.

Dr_Potatohead

Im right outside of high point, and other than VIR and autoX stuff. its all drag racing. caraway here in asheboro is a circle track and they have been talking about doin a circuit style course.