turbo kit..... ?

The downpipe is smaller than I'd go with. It also looks like you have to have the flange welded on it. I don't like that idea. Also, you still need something to tune with, and larger injectors as well.
To make sure your motor is healthy enough for boost, do a compression test and leak down test to make sure you're boosting a motor that can handle it.
Turbo kits are one instance where the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.

90integrascream

The downpipe is smaller than I'd go with. It also looks like you have to have the flange welded on it. I don't like that idea. Also, you still need something to tune with, and larger injectors as well.
To make sure your motor is healthy enough for boost, do a compression test and leak down test to make sure you're boosting a motor that can handle it.
Turbo kits are one instance where the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.
thanks for the help. i got a 1k to play with... do u know of any other turbo kits....

Try the Greddy, but it's more than 1k. You should just save up and get quality parts, say away from things like eBay and the like.

i got 3300 dollars actually but dont want to spend it all. but i really want it turboed
Gotta pay to play.
When you build or boost a motor cutting corners to save a few dollars can lead to big problems later and even the death of said motor. If you're going to turbo it, do it right the first time or you'll regret it in the end. That means paying more for quality parts, proper installation and tuning, etc.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
well that is the CXracing turbo kit BTW which is not a bad kit for a stock motor and daily driving but if you want any super really nice performance that kit is a no go! and you can get it on ebay for cheaper :D

90integrascream

well that is the CXracing turbo kit BTW which is not a bad kit for a stock motor and daily driving but if you want any super really nice performance that kit is a no go! and you can get it on ebay for cheaper :D
sweet, thanks. you wouldnt happen to know any links...?