turbo questions

allmotorryan

ok so im gunna do a full rebuild on my gsr and put itr cams and dual vavle springs ect in the head and stock bottom end arp headstuds rod bolts well heres my question what size turbo should i run i want a pretty big one that spools around 3500-4000rpms all a part of my sleeper idea but im also keeping my a/c and power steering so im gunna be running a log manifold lmk you opions on what turbo to get preff not a ballbearing turbo

IntegraLS-T

If you are going to be running stock internals, I think your best bet would be to pick up a used Greddy Kit for your gsr and have it tuned. The Greddy kit is ac and ps friendly, will allow you to keep a full radiator and is going to be complete and about as bolt on as it gets. It will make enough power for a stock bottom end and has a good power range. These kits used to cost a bunch because of the R&D they put into them, but these days if you look hard enough you can sometimes find them for a little more than what an ebay kit goes for but you will be getting a much better product.

98GSR-T

^^ I agree, or he can go with a kit that has an emanage setup for him. Only thing about those kits is that the basemaps stored on the manage are exactly that "BASE" fine tuning would be needed to insure that your motor doesnt bomb. It depends what your power goals are when talking turbo's.