Turn-offs...

speedin

The Transporter
I got to see it!!

=)
I actually have a photo of her saved on my comp somewhere. LOL.

BTW, calling me "The Transporter" AKA Jason Statham is a complement. He kicks ass

LOL, "What are you afraid of tommy? Ze Germans?" LOL!! Can anyone guess that movie?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nope.

She sent me a picture i while ago. i dunno where i saved it tho. lol

EDIT: I remember. I couldn't save it. it was on my cell phone, 3 phones ago. lol

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
time to make a new thread. this one turned into another "anything goes." lol

how many polls can you put in one thread? i'm gonna find out.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i checked. only one poll, but as many options as you'd like, i guess. lol anyway.

go answer my new thread!

SamyilLoset

Not so long ago, I found out in general that there are many datings websites and how they work in general. I found it very interesting because I had never had such an experience before. The reviews of dating sites like https://www.onenightfriend.com/single-mom-hookup.html takes a detailed look at all the best apps to compare where you can achieve the best value for money and which services are suitable for your needs.

FlokkyFlow

Good afternoon. It's good to have a loved one by your side. But loving a man who cheats is not a life. At least not the life I dreamed of. When I've been living alone for a week now. I feel that I need to relieve stress. And since my husband is not around, and the need for closeness is. I thought that maybe the famous adult dating sites will help me? I have heard more than once how men have fun there. So girls also have the opportunity to have fun during such communication. I would be grateful if someone could advise me a good site for such an activity.

LukkyLuck

Hello. Exactly, and it is necessary to celebrate the relationship that failed. Don't dwell on it and move on. And answering your question, yes, adult dating sites will help you relieve tension, and look at the world of new men, and new feelings that become available. This wonderful feeling of freedom of action turns many heads. And I advise you to start with this site Instabang https://wizzlove.com/reviews/instabang-review it is simple and at the same time performs all the important functions so that you do not wait long and get what you want. Communicate here exclusively for your pleasure, no obligations, seductive photos of people who actively use the site, and my favorite live broadcasts from frankly seductive people.