Turn-offs...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
For me, I think it'd have to be dirty shoes and bad teeth. I'm watching the Style network right now and Extreme Makeover is on. I don't know how they manage to find all these people with the WORST looking grills ever!!! lol This guy has decaying teeth that are sticking out at a 45 degree angle. Of course it's not his fault he looks like that, but you know...shit happens.

Dirty nails, too. I can't stand it. Of course there is a time and place for dirty shoes and nails, but when you're out on a date, they're no-no's. I like my men fitted! Good skin is a plus, but not absolutely necessary. I'm an aesthetician. lol I can make that part happen. :eek:k:

Hmmm...what else? Bad breath! Fucking gross. Bad hygiene in general is a major turn-off. I can deal with messy houses, but dirty ass ones I can't. I pay attention to details. lol Clean your ceiling fans, bitches!

G3GirL

Ahhhh yes. That too! I especially hate when the seats and floors are dirty. Dusty dashboards and vents are pet peeves.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
kankles, dark knees/elbows, dry/frizzy hair

who cares if my vents are dirty.. you wanna get at it with a q-tip? LOL!! and for some reason.. my finger nails get dirty and i dont do anything.. i think i should stop picking my nose..

G3GirL

5'3 isn't all that short. it's more like...9" away from being 6' tall...lol