Turn-offs...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i hate when people slam my car door, hatch, and hood. it's rude. i don't go around slamming doors. lol be kind to my doors! once this guy opened my hatch using the spoiler as a handle. WTF ARE YOU DOING?! they made a nice little slot to slide your fingers under to grip the hatch. i won't have that problem anymore, though. 8)
if you had a guy that was an integ owner.. you wouldnt have had that problem to begin with..

and when they use their shoe to open the door and make the door panel all dirty..

'why'd you use your shoe?!'

'because the door was heavy..'

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
if you had a guy that was an integ owner.. you wouldnt have had that problem to begin with..

and when they use their shoe to open the door and make the door panel all dirty..

'why'd you use your shoe?!'

'because the door was heavy..'
haha

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i can't stand finger prints on my windows.
oh man!! i kinda snapped at my girl about that..

when she takes off her seatbelt, the metal hits the window.. (which doesnt piss me off as much because i dont have tint yet..) and i looked at her.. and she started rubbing the window.. "im sorry babe!!".. then i was like.. "no!! dont touch the window!!" and she was like.. "IM SORRY BABE!!"

and i let my friend take my car to pick up someone that didnt have a ride.. and the rear passenger wiped the small window and i told him.. 'next time you pick up someone.. be sure to tell them not to touch the windows.. or i wont let you use my car again..'

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
my girl puts her feet on my dash and rubs my windsheild:cussing: . I fuckin hate that. Next time,Ill stop the car and tie her to my wing and drag her down the rd.....no im jk.

I hate when people slam my doors when they get out too.