Turn Signal Electrical Problem

FrankieCutz

Alright I need all you electrical gods to hook me up. My turn signals are on the fritz. I did some trouble shooting and here are my findings. I did my troubleshooting with the parking lights both on and off. The car is a 2001 Integra LS hatchback.

With the parking lights off and the turn signal in the Left position: Both front and rear lights are blinking (as if the Hazards lights were on). Also inside the car my clock is blinking (alternating w/ the lights) and also the center console lights and the License plate light.

With the parking lights off and the turn signal in the Right position: The front right signal works fine. The rear turn signal doesn't come on. (It obviously works since it was blinking before.)

With the parking lights off and the Hazard lights on: All light blinks as they should, but once again the clock and center console lights are blinking and the License plate light.

With the parking lights on and the turn signal in the Left position: Neither the Front or Rear light blinks. In addition the left turn signal indicator in the gauge cluster is lit.

With the parking lights on and the turn signal in the Right position: The Front turn signal blinks quickly (as if there is a bulb out) and the Rear turn signal doesn't blink at all. (Once again I know the bulb works since it blinks with the Hazard lights on.)

With the parking lights on and the Hazard light on: Nothing blinks at all.

So that's what I got. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to make sure that I had all possible configurations so that I can troubleshoot better.

Thanks in advance.