TYPE R????????

Spec

Please don't do that. Unless you have fully re-turned yuor engine to complete an ITR, dont rice out your teg.

PSI_24

i don't know why people do it...... be its gay
so THINK , next you you put sticker on youre car.....
if you don't have a transplant don't represent on things
you don't have.......... Have a nice day :shock:

sleeperintegra

well let me ask u this. what exactly makes a type r a type r? is it the chassis or the motor. if you have a car that has all the type r stuff on it but for example has a gsr motor. what if you take a teg motor and throw in some itr internals, and build it to make it a "poor man's" type r. or does it HAVE to be a b18c5?

just wondering :)

PSI_24

its like this....... i have a 96 db8 teg, swap the motor to a b18c5 and full itr interior....
i see all this teg's in chicago rep'n type r stickers and type r badges, shoulder pads
and etc...... i just think that's wack :wink: i don't even type r badges or stickers on
my ride...... so do you feel me on this??????? :wink:

imaginazn25

psi, do u have a black type r? i've seen one in the city.

Baldy201

Originally posted by "imaginazn25"

Is the one you saw a 4 dr? also I believe that he has a white car. HE posted pics a few weeks ago.

sleeperintegra

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

imaginazn25 said:
oo dang, he got u there
he is a she named candace :roll:
lol i need to put that in my sig or something. i'm puttin a type r front end conversion and type r interior, but i won't be puttin any type r stickers on unless i got that b18c5 w/ the purdy red valve cover. yum.

2000gsr

I It didn't come with type r logos on it from honda they they dont belong on it. Period.

Originally posted by "sleeperintegra"

Baldy201 said:
imaginazn25 said:
Is the one you saw a 4 dr? also I believe that he has a white car. HE posted pics a few weeks ago.
4 dr type r???? :eek:
Yes there is such thing as a 4 door type r