Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
More than 25 gallons.... fuck :lol:

I see the "Florida man" joke made its way up to TN. Thought that was a local thing. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Finally got around to putting the vinyl overlays on the bow ties.

The vinyl itself has a sort of matte, but metallic in light look to it

Trunk before.... was completely faded and looked silver in person.

After

Front before... wasn't bad because I put a brand new emblem on when I did the grille

After

Center caps before

After

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
It was more affordable..lol with my finances. :)

Yeah, you can pick up a nice SRT for what, 4-5k? :lol:

Idc if it’s my thread, let’s see some fucking pics. We’ll have a weird boosted American compact car thread :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Yeah, you can pick up a nice SRT for what, 4-5k? :lol:

Idc if it’s my thread, let’s see some f***ing pics. We’ll have a weird boosted American compact car thread :lol:
yep i picked it up for 4500....108k miles :)

94RS

No fucks given.
Most likely won’t get them til after the new year since they’re special order, but these are those parts I mentioned ordering last night.

GM Performance Parts pedals

The gas pedal replaces the entire assembly. I’ve seen it mentioned that it possibly has a stiffer spring than the stock one for better throttle control, but that’s probably just in their heads. Either way, it looks better than worn out rubber/plastic covers :lol:

And the SS/TC lower grille to match the upper grille I put on a few months ago.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Washed the f***er earlier and my noticed passenger headlight had fogged up.... So I'll have to dry that out and reseal them both at some point.

R13

The other asshole
Didn’t you do that when you first got them?

I thought that was a given with any eBay/amazon lights :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope. Remember they came with broken corners, so I just had them on until the replacements arrived.... Which had the same fucking issue. Forgot about it until now.

Either way, I got two new sets of headlights for like $70. Can't complain too much :rolf: