Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
I keep recommending LEDGlow because I’ve had their home theater kit behind my bedroom tv (didn’t buy the add on corners) for the last year and a half.

Keep in mind the wall behind it is red

R13

The other asshole
The pink warrior just has a weird HDR effect put over the pic that makes it look weird, but the point of wheelwell lights looking like shit still stands even though no one’s arguing they don’t :rolf:

I’m a ways from underglow anyway sadly, my broke ass still hasn’t upgraded the mustangs headlights, still haven’t put red cluster lights in both the ferds, still haven’t fixed the heater and installed the block heater in the truck

Having 2 ferds and a girlfriend ain’t cheap :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Alright, so the steering control bezels...

I wanted to paint get them painted to match the trim, but that requires me pulling off the airbag to get to them. And I don’t want to do that :lol:

So I decided to vinyl wrap them instead. Should I go matte black to match the door handles I had painted:

Or take a chance on glossy red vinyl and hope it comes close to the trim?

I’ve also got gold vinyl (see bow tie in the first pic), but doubt that would look good.

R13

The other asshole
You know all you have to do to safely remove an air bag is pull both battery cables and turn on the headlights?

Airbags aren’t that unsafe :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You know all you have to do to safely remove an air bag is pull both battery cables and turn on the headlights?

Airbags aren’t that unsafe :lol:
It's not that I'm worried about safety. I just don't feel like removing it until I send the steering wheel out to get re-wrapped :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Pulled off the 2.5ft antenna and ordered one of these

And because I’m an overgrown kid.. :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I say Matte for the steering controls.

Hows the fitment on the Cars shade? I wanted one, but the reviews says they suck on tall windshields

94RS

No fucks given.
I say Matte for the steering controls.

Hows the fitment on the Cars shade? I wanted one, but the reviews says they suck on tall windshields

It reaches the top of my windshield just fine, but is a bit too wide for my car(notice the visible folds). Of course, this is in a Cobalt and not a Mazda3. Idk the size difference between the two.

It comes with two suction cups to hold it up in specific holes. I didn’t use them in the pic, but I’m gonna test them out to see if they’ll get the shade to lay flatter.

Can’t really complain too much for an $11 novelty :lol:

This is the one I bought
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CJ7OZZ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3OgNAb1KCR9W4

94RS

No fucks given.
New antenna came. Either they didn’t thread it far enough, or my mount is locking it up toward the bottom. Either way, a small o-ring should take care of the little gap.

Fuck that pollen btw :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
We’ve had pollen here for a month, and my allergies are driving me insane.

But you should’ve seen the van after two weeks of not being washed...

94RS

No fucks given.
Put the 7 color interior tubes in, will get better pics when it’s dark out.

The other two tubes are under the front seats so it shines down on the back floor.