Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
The yellow in the one pic is my fog lights, and the red in the other one is obvious.

94RS

No fucks given.
Honestly, I’m not even sure if white is 100% legal. Worst they can do with this though is tell me to shut it off rather than a ticket for red [emoji23]

Is the Mustake gonna be next to get the ricerglow treatment?

R13

The other asshole
Probably not, or probably considering we’re the only fags that think it’s cool :rolf:

I want my interior swap first though, then borla stingers, then retrofits, and the corbeau FX1.

I want fancy shit before I put rice on it to justify the rice [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Makes sense.... spend thousands of dollars on a bunch of other shit before you get the $60 underglow kit [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
In my world that $60 is usually the very thing keeping me from my thousands of dollars of shit

94RS

No fucks given.
Snagged this for cheap. It's been discontinued for about 5 years, and I got it for half of what they cost.

There used to be an SS one also, but finding one of those now is like finding a genuine Mugen body kit for a G1 Integra...
picture_php_pictureid_71349_4de282d3f65ce016ed1a821b6c902b63db1be611.jpg

94RS

No fucks given.
So my LED bulbs in the headlights started flickering last night. Emailed the seller through amazon, and they’re having me ship them the broken set, then they’ll send me replacements and refund my shipping.

In other news, this car is now paid off [emoji16]

R13

The other asshole
Always wondered about that, guess if I get some I need to keep a set of halogens on hand

94RS

No fucks given.
Always wondered about that, guess if I get some I need to keep a set of halogens on hand
It’s really only the drivers side doing it, so I’m guessing it was a defective bulb that took a while to burn up ‍♂

My other set in the Buell still works perfectly fine, and those are almost a year older than the ones in the Cobalt. Plus that bike vibrates like a Harley [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
get your nos stuff now while its cheap, im paying dearly for 74 buick parts (
An 11 year old Cobalt is a bit easier to get parts for than a 44 year old Buick [emoji23]

I’ll never have to worry about engine and trans parts since those were both sourced from the Saab 9-3, and now there’s a Swedish company that has the license to make OEM Saab parts and carry a lifetime warranty

R13

The other asshole
This is exactly why I sold my 2nd gen Firebird.

If I can’t get parts to fix it then why even have the damn thing [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
This is exactly why I sold my 2nd gen Firebird.

If I can’t get parts to fix it then why even have the damn thing [emoji23]
If you couldn’t find parts for a 2nd gen Firebirds, you were barely looking [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Found plenty of them in junkyards... core support and the bottoms of the fenders were rusted out on all of them. And the resto parts companies like classic industries weren’t making any of the particular parts I needed even though they have them in their catalog.

I would call them about every month or two to check for over a year, even ordered a new core support and trans am fenders through Classic Industries, but they refunded me after 3 months, and up until the month I sold it they still didn’t have any stock laying around or coming in.