Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
Not sure what type of bug it was, or even if it was a bug at all... but I guess I don’t need to hurry up and heal seeing as they fired both me and my dad Friday. Fucking senile bastard closed his part of the company and his son is too cheap to pay us, soooo we lost our jobs.

Anyway, I had to grab something out the shed that I put the old shocks in. Turns out the ones that came off the car were OESpectrum... meaning those were cheap ass base model Monroe shocks too. Glad I bought all FE5 shit when I had the chance [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucked up part is that I can’t even look for work until this god damn hole in my foot is healed.

94RS

No fucks given.
Had an interview at autozone this morning for a driver position, they seemed interested. Won’t k ow for sure til probably Tuesday.

Anyway, came home from that and put my new exhaust (header all the way back) on. Fixed my idle fluctuations as well.

Along with the rear suspension. Still need to do the fronts, but figured wtf since I was working back there anyway. Ignore how dirty the car is.

R13

The other asshole
Looking good! I went to a local mustang club meet today and sunburnt the fuck out of my entire head...

Rogerdub

:lol: the other 5% is small shit:

- Pioneer head unit (although it’s the same brand as the rest of the OEM system)
does the pioneer stereo delivers? Would you recommend it?

Sorry for being off topic. Maybe you can help me. I'm on a quest for a new stereo. I've been reading reviews about Pioneer stereos but they are useless hype. It's beyond me why people are doing it.

This head unit landed on my short list AVH-2550NEX. From all the blogs that I've read one stood out. The blogger was hyper critical about Pioneer and put me on the fence. The AVH-2550NEX review was OK until I've reached the shortcomings section.

How tiny are those buttons? What about the slow startup? How bad is it?

Any pointers?

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucking hell, spambots have gotten smart