update, traded the teg is a go ... made out good

ltrain

trading my cousin my teg below
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/car/153207587.html

for his acura 97 cl leather interior beige color in and out 171k (less then my teg) i dont have pix of it but there some pix of what it looks like below, (next year tax returns will go to some 19's :) ) ps im not quiting the integra game ill eventually have another in the future, were suppose to swap this friday lookin foward to it

Attachments

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
cl was coupe only, the car you posted pictures of looks like an RL cause it seems too small to be a TL ... nice ass pickup though

LStegg

1 bad LS
Melt said:
cl was coupe only, the car you posted pictures of looks like an RL cause it seems too small to be a TL ... nice ass pickup though
The pic's you put up are an RL. A CL is still a nice ass car, its got pimp juice. Dont go Teggless 2 long though, you will get withdrawls. :cry:

LStegg

1 bad LS
RL is even more pimp juice. That is tha big dawg of the Acura fleet, good choice. :thumbs up

ltrain

my cuosin had 20's on it damn it looked so pimp but he sold them, but i dont wanna get 2 happy until the title is in my hands

1329itr00

Type R
LStegg said:
The pic's you put up are an RL. A CL is still a nice ass car, its got pimp juice. Dont go Teggless 2 long though, you will get withdrawls. :cry:
i know exactly what you mean happened to me lol