upgrade

96integra

does any1 have any ideas about what upgrades i can do to my 96 integra rs....mainly engine upgrades

x0supermonkey0x

ok... here we go... MY oppinion .... DROP it .. intake (short ram or cold air) .. new exhaust.. header... sound system?... CF hood... bigger cams?... there are lots of stuff but those are the most important TO ME... its ur car bro.. u do what u want

heepashet

Go for mostly engine don't worry about looks. lowering however i think is a must. I used to be into looks cause I was going to shows but now I wanna beef my engine way the hell up because I'm sick of all these idiots in subarus thinking they are fast and bad ass cause they have a turbo. they really are not that fast at all I'm sure I will be taking them even before i get to adding my supercharger. And mustang drivers piss me off too but I'm already faster than those pieces of shit but I want to be able to now completely wipe the floor with them so they don't even know what the fuck they were seeing

96integra

my upgrades

thanx for the replies....i just bought my car in august and it is a 96 integra non v-tec....so far i bought an aem short ram air intake...and i am buying plugs and wires this week....i need to watch what i am doing b/c my pops is a mechanic and really isn't into imports...he a muscle car man

heepashet

well I'm actually a big fan of muscle cars also, my dream car is a '69 camaro ss. But I can't thin of any muscle car that is reliable without dumping a shit load of money into it. I'd rather dump a shit load of money into my integra and be better than a muscle car ;-)