Vacuum Problem **Pic**

Krawtegra420

Hey everyone this is my first post on this forum I just bought my 2nd integra ever and the vacuum line broke that goes to the throttle and now its stuck fully open so its like my foot is to the floor almost killed me and my girlfriend lol :S

I am having trouble finding where it connects to if anyone could please help me I need to move my car or it will get towed.

Thanks

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That one just goes to the intake, but it looks like the check valve that plugs into it is jammed into the throttle body spring.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
that's the dashpot, it's not for emissions purposes, its for decelerating easier when the car is cold, you can completely remove it and cap the nipple on the intake arm, it should be the left one if i'm not mistaken.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
that's the dashpot, it's not for emissions purposes, its for decelerating easier when the car is cold, you can completely remove it and cap the nipple on the intake arm, it should be the left one if i'm not mistaken.
I always wondered what the hell that thing was. My 94 didn't have that. I almost took it off one day, lol