Visiting Washington

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I would have met you on my trip if I had my gps, I just cant deal with trying to figure it out last minute with my phone. You lived too far from Mukilteo

Squigget

Well, planning to move into the new house around March. And I hope to have the new car rolling with the new setup by summer. Maybe I can bring it to a meet this year. Hopefully I will have it good to go at the drag strip this year. My Da9 should see some action, my buddy wanted to run his Nova against it.

And honestly, to those who have not met me, you're probably more likely to meet me at the track then anywhere else. That's the only place I've met any other CI members lol. And what's even more disappointing- i've been at the track the same time as other CI members but never met a few lol.
lol like me... that was a FAIL

Prozon

Kris
lol like me... that was a FAIL
Yeah, lol. If I recall I have a picture of your car, somehow I just never met you. Chances are I saw you, but there was like 1,000 brown kids there that day. You all look the same.

I would have met you on my trip if I had my gps, I just cant deal with trying to figure it out last minute with my phone. You lived too far from Mukilteo
My house is the easiest place to find. You passed by the exit to my house twice when you were here. Basically, turn off the exit, go four miles, turn down my street, and my house is at the end. Lol. Supppper easy.

Last edited:

Squigget

1,000 brown kids but like 10,000 white people lol. but yea we kinda do all look the same. this next meet for sure, hopefully my teg will be easier to spot

Prozon

Kris
It's hard to actually get me somewhere for a meet, but springtime is coming so a lot more meets should be coming up!

If anyone wants my cell number to text for a meet or something, PM me.