Visiting Washington

Prozon

Kris
Washington? Looks more like New Mexico.. Area 51? What the hell is that space ship crap in the background? I don't think you're actually in Washington..

96GSRteg

Tyler
Clearly the statue of liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Prozon

Kris
You know, I have lived in Washington my whole life.. but I have NEVER been to the space needle. Lol. I was within like a block of it, but I was going somewhere else. :p

sMoKiN wHiSpEr

haha! nice pic! I've lived out here for just about 6 years and have never had the urge to go spend mass money on shit food with a asome view! last i checked it was almost 20 bucks just to go up to the top haha!

Prozon

Kris
I feel just the opposite. I love the weather. I wouldn't live anywhere else. Except I live in a small town, i'd probably kill myself if I had to deal with traffic and what not every day. Lol.

Prozon

Kris
Well, planning to move into the new house around March. And I hope to have the new car rolling with the new setup by summer. Maybe I can bring it to a meet this year. Hopefully I will have it good to go at the drag strip this year. My Da9 should see some action, my buddy wanted to run his Nova against it.

And honestly, to those who have not met me, you're probably more likely to meet me at the track then anywhere else. That's the only place I've met any other CI members lol. And what's even more disappointing- i've been at the track the same time as other CI members but never met a few lol.