VOTE! August 2010 ROTM

August '10 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rockadilla

thats right.
damn not much choices this month lol i might submit next month if theres only gonna be 2 at least ill get 1 or 2 votes maybe lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Keep the votes coming!

damn not much choices this month lol i might submit next month if theres only gonna be 2 at least ill get 1 or 2 votes maybe lol
Do it! We need to get this going like it used to be. We used to have 5 or 6 people or so every month.

RobbinYoBizkits

so samurai when did you put the gram lights back on or are those your regular race wheels ?? because either way they look sexy as hell and i 1+ for you haha

Surferman

wow it did surprise me when only 2 are running.
no wonder I got the most votes ive ever had haha!

Na but Samurai you have a nice ride sir. I personally love the rollin shot on the street and the one in the parking lot with the trees.

vote ppl!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so samurai when did you put the gram lights back on or are those your regular race wheels ?? because either way they look sexy as hell and i 1+ for you haha
i drive on them from time to time they just dont fit very well with my current suspension set up

looks like ill be running for rotm in september :D

i just gotta stop being lazy and work on my car..
tighten up coy

wow it did surprise me when only 2 are running.
no wonder I got the most votes ive ever had haha!

Na but Samurai you have a nice ride sir. I personally love the rollin shot on the street and the one in the parking lot with the trees.

vote ppl!
thanks dude