VOTE! February '15 ROTM

ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Click on the username or picture to view the complete application and modification list.
Read all of the applications in their entirety before voting!

This poll will close on 3-1-2014 at 10:31 PM CDT

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!

R13

Nick_C78

Samurai Blue

Noneed2Hate

Last edited:

Nick_C78

I voted for Dylans car for the same reason I always vote for who I vote for. It is the one I would want to drive.

R13

The other asshole
That's harsh, bro.

You telling me there's something wrong with my car? Is it the ebay coils or the hurst shift knob? :lol:

Nick_C78

Its the fact that the front end is being held together by zipties and prayers.

R13

The other asshole
Its the fact that the front end is being held together by zipties and prayers.
Damn... That hurts bro... :lol:

It's just that top corner on the drivers side, Rest is straight and solid. :D

Nick_C78

Hey, for the price you got your car for I would totally rock it. She just needs some love and it will be golden. After you finish with your redneck muscle cars and get your bike you can fix the damage.

Noneed2Hate

lol nicks done a lot to his car. it actually runs now and doesnt puke smoke. lol
I can see both you of you have a done a lot to your cars, it's quite impressive really. Maybe one day I'll have a long list of sweet aftermarktet parts :D It's slowly growing now I suppose.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Mines stayed the same for the last 2 - 3 years just minor upgrades on brakes and suspension. Ive put a lot into seat time.

Nick_C78

Hey hey, it has always ran..it just smoked...or had a bad trans...or had very very low oil pressure. lol

jbrown97ls

Tough one, but I had to give my vote to Nick with all the work he's got done. Everyone's car looks great though!

R13

The other asshole
Hey Nick, You don't have to bitch about no one voting for charlotte anymore :mrgreen: