what brand lighting?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
my lights suck...i cant see at night. just wondering what kind of bulbs everyone uses? what lights up the road the best without spending alot of money?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
thats what im looking at right now. kinda looking around and seeing what prices. not going to buy them online, ill buy them at the parts store, just kinda looking through prices to see what ill be spending. want to go ahead and get all new bulbs, head lights, fog lights..

do the light bulbs usually come in single packs or packs of 2? it says $11.88 for Sylvania Headlamp bulbs. just wondering if i would have to buy two or not. sorry, this is only my 2nd car and i know i could just go to the store and find out..but just wondering while im on here.

+ im really tight on money right now and have other things i need to buy for the car...and im at work all day

maluskeeter

if you really want some good lighting, try out HID's..its a crazy difference..i have extra 9006 in stock, so i can get you one for $110...

let me know if you want pics

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
HIDs would be best,...but if your broke like alot of us,or just don't want to spend THAT much on headlights (spending money on fixing shit/other shit) I'd say go w/the silverstars

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
yeah im not looking to spend very much money. i currently need a new tire, clutch, and im looking at buying a vtec head

Backwoodz Tuner

Some hundred and a quarter dollar Piaa brand bulbs will turn night into day, their the best, then I'd get the silver stones which cost about 50 byucks then a set of 20 dollar APC's are better than stock

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Some hundred and a quarter dollar Piaa brand bulbs will turn night into day, their the best, then I'd get the silver stones which cost about 50 byucks then a set of 20 dollar APC's are better than stock
^ silver stones. LMAO! They're silverstars.

if you really want some good lighting, try out HID's..its a crazy difference..i have extra 9006 in stock, so i can get you one for $110...

let me know if you want pics
They were great, but the ballasts died on me.