What if... Zombies...

jznsn2u

I was at Borders the other day and I noticed a book called "How to Survive a Zombie Attack". I was like what the fck?! I open the book and flip through a couple pages. The book makes it seem like zombies are really going to fuckn attack earth :shock:.

So I got a great idea for a thread,
Scenario -> Scientists are on the verge of discovering a cure for indolence. The so called "cure" backfires and turns the scientists into the living of the dead, Zombies. The zombies are fast and spread the disease by biting/ scratching. The people of your province are slowly getting infected by outsiders.

Select your primary weapon of choice ( rifles/shotgun/machinegun/submachine/)
Select your secondary weapon of choice (hand gun)
Select your knives and misc (grenades/ cocktails/ smoke/flash)
To protect yourself from being infected.
Choose your type of vehicle and modifications to keep secure. (please don't use your integra, just leave that shit at home people)

OBJECTIVE -> Survival.

Plan out a select few of the people you want to travel with, and where would you set camp at to wait until all zombies are terminated OR possibly live at, for the rest of your life.

Game on everyone!

Be sure to add pictures to spice up this thread :p

Last edited:

nicoalex2

Main weapon

Side arm

Blade

Car

People I would have with me
Of course

for pro-creation purposes Kate Beckinsale

place and people i will add when i figure it out

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Main Weapon - AK-47 (for reliability in a zombie world, plus plenty of ammo around) with:
-ATN - PS22-3A Day/Night Tactical Gen. 3A Night Vision Sight & Leupold Mark 4 Riflescope
-Drum mag
-green laser
-Folding butt
-barrel light

Secondary gun - Springfield armory 45 acp with a green laser

Misc:

-Katana
-A few grenades
-Claymores
-Asprin LOL

People id bring with me:

(I like the procreation idea, lol. So i'll copy that) Jennifer Aniston

Vehicle:

The military's current MRAP vehicle

Painted flat black of course and covered in zombie blood. Runs on diesel so finding fuel will be easier, and when that runs out ill switch it to grease. And even if all the fuel runs dry the mounted turret will keep zombies at bay. If that fails, that thing locks up tighter than a vault.

Last edited:

mohawk42s

You all should read World War Z by Max Brooks <GREAT FREAKIN BOOK

its about the zombie apocalypse and he says firearms are a no-go

the noise attracts more "Zeds"

so ill be rocking a war hammer and a mace(old school Scottish style)

jznsn2u

But I have Chuck Norris, Simon Pegg and the fat guy
You're right bro. Chuck Norris is an automatic win :T.... and your girl looks way better than jennifer aniston.... I guess your list is a littleeee bit better :p. Btw where would you camp out at? (im still making my list xD )

nicoalex2

Nomad - are communities of people who move from one place to another, rather than settling permanently in one location.