What is the dumbest thing you've done to your integra?

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I failed to tighten the screw on a hose clamp to a minor coolant hose. Coolant and anti-freeze sprayed all over my engine bay. It caused my car to overheat and yeah...my headgasket blew. That simple, noob mistake was a costly one.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Thought I could drive it about a mile with just hand tightened lug nuts...

Talk about wheel wobble :lol:

OneFastGSR

Thought I could drive it about a mile with just hand tightened lug nuts...

Talk about wheel wobble :lol:
whew that reminded me of when I was on the way to the drag strip one day and I was going down the freeway and my wheel started wobbling a shit ton, pulled over and my lugs were almost off the car. That coulda been bad lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Throwing a nice set of OEM headlights in the trash and buying the black halos to replace because i didn't know you could restore the oem ones to look new again...:( IDIOT...

Nick_C78

Hit the window lock switch partially while detailing interior. Couldn't figure out why passenger side window wouldn't roll down for 3 days.

The most expensive dumb thing was trust certain machine shop(s) with my block. I am on block build #7 as a result.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I don't regret anything. I loved my teg and good thing I was too poor to spend money on parts for it other than maintainence.