• 98 GS Sedan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 94 LS Coupe

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • 96 Mazda MX-6 LS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aphex

My Car got backed into, and to make a long story short, with insurance cost etc i want to get an LS. These two guys are willin to take the car with the damage. So what one should i choose?

I like them both, im gonna be using the car for the next years commuting to college, and although i trust the owner of the LS [seems to have upkept it very vell and is a good guy], are those miles safe to work with? Just looking for opinion on what you guys would choose?

1998 Integra GS 4 Door Sedan – 79K Mileage
Ground Control Coilovers, KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks, Front/Rear Strutbars
AEM CAI, DC 4-1 Header, Greddy Evo Catback
AEM Fuel Rail/Fuel Regulator/Fuel Filter
JG 301 Cams, Custom Ground Kits, NGK Wires/plugs
Hammann Shiftnob with B&M Short Shifter
Dual Guage Pods w/ Oil Pressure Guage / Airfuel Guage
Citrus Silver Metallic Paint (Needs front bumper to be repainted)
5 Tinted Window, Mugen front lip, Badgeless/Stickerless
Pioneer CD Player, Infinity Ref Front, Infinity Ref Rear, Alpine 4 Channel Amp
2 Sets of PIAA Headlights, white/purple

-----------------------

1994 Integra LS Coupe – 50k on Motor, 160k on Tranny, 190k on Chassis
ITR Complete Exhaust System, Comptech Cat Converter, ITR Header, ITR B-Bipe
ITR Muffler, ITR Fuel Pump, Sir-G turn signals, Tanabe Springs, ITR Spoiler,
ITR Rear Bumper, Exedy Clutch, ITR Flywheel.

-----------------------
Lastly, someones willing to trade for a 96 Mazda MX-6 LS with 100k and a new paintjob, intake/exhaust + 2000$ Cash.

Baldy201

I personaly have a 4dr. I love it because it is much easier to get friends in and out. if you plan on carying a lot of friends go with the 4dr. if you plan on going all show or all go or some of both go with the 2dr teg. in the end it all comes down to what you plan on ding with the car. also it looks like the 4dr has more done to it. I personaly would look for a unmodified car so you car start your own project insted of someone elses. that is my position, but in the end it is up to you.

Aphex

Yeah im always hauling friends around, i just dont like the 4dr's rear. The 4dr is really nice, but i love all the ITR stuff on the LS.

Also, i dont have time and money right now to start a project.. i bought my GSR for that and i never have money to buy any parts, because all of it goes to insurance / payments :(

lstec

IMO 4 doors are ugly, mazdas are not hondas and that is one agressive ass LS. :twisted:

j_integ95

If I where you, I would go for the 4 door. SInce you don't have the fund to mod your car, the 4dr is done for you. The System is a plus, you'll thank me later!!!!!! :lol: