What size wheel needed for AEM big brake kit (front)?

i was wondering if anyone has it on there integra's? and if so whats the smalled wheel you can run on it? i came accross a deal on one but im not sure if i would like to do it cause i dont wanna run a 17 i want to run 16's or smaller plus im rolling on 14's for the winter :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
Gorilla Unit 33 said:
i was wondering if anyone has it on there integra's? and if so whats the smalled wheel you can run on it? i came accross a deal on one but im not sure if i would like to do it cause i dont wanna run a 17 i want to run 16's or smaller plus im rolling on 14's for the winter :lol:
If you roll 14's in the winter you can forget that! lol. Unless you get some 17in winters. And yea youll need 17s :(

speedin

The Transporter
Gorilla Unit 33 said:
you sure? ive known with some big brake kits with the right spacer some 16's will fit.
Its all depending on the wheel. Some rims are a 16 outer diameter but have less inner diameter than a different set of 16s. Oh and Spacers? Its gonna look retarded.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The minimum size wheels you need are 17 inches with the big brake upgrade. Usually depends on the size of the caliper, but most 16s are large enough in diameter.

speedin

The Transporter
PogKai said:
AEM BBK is discontinued.. or so I've been told.
Yup another company took over. Powerslot I beleve :???:

98PAITR

I just got the power slot kit. Same as the AEM kit and you def need 17 inch rims. Here's a pic of the clearance.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Keep in mind that the AEM BBK just relocates the factory calipers to clamp bigger rotors. All other BBK come with larger calipers and rotors which will provide much more heat resistance and clamping force than the AEM. Either way, when upgrading the fronts, you might as well do the rears as well to get the full benefit....especially on cars w/o ABS

PogKai

B20VTEC
98PAITR said:
I just got the power slot kit. Same as the AEM kit and you def need 17 inch rims. Here's a pic of the clearance.

looks good.. those are EBC greenstuff? they're good I have them!